✨ All Star Obedience Off Leash Program✨
This is a 6 week course, designed for dogs 6 months an older.
Cost: $5800.00 (E collar, place bed and prong collar included)
Can’t control your dog when it is off leash? Does your dog pull excessively when on walks? Do you want to be able to control your dog on leash or off leash? In the home or at the park? Our All star program will send you home with a dog who is reliably responsive whether he is 3 feet away or 103 feet away.
Here is what we cover during this program.
- Basic Obedience on and off leash (sit, down, heel, bed, stay)
- Off leash recall
- Self containment, being able to wait in a bed stay or down stay with duration and distraction. This is one of our most valuable tools to be used in daily life in the home and out and about.
- How to sit when greeting people.
- Manners with food.
- Quietly waiting at doors, gates and crates for release.
- Social development with other dogs, adults, children and strangers.
- Preventing and redirecting bad behaviors such as biting, nuisance behavior and destructive chewing.
What should I Expect?
The dogs experience
- We are balanced trainers, using both positive reinforcement and correcting negative, unwanted behaviors for optimal harmony with your canine companion.
- We train on and off property as well as in the home.
- Dogs work individually, in groups, alongside other dogs, are exposed to a variety of people and proof their skills on additional handlers.
- They are exercised daily, go for training walks and of course have some free time to just be a dog.
- Schedule a meet and greet to evaluate your dog, goals and how to achieve them. Choose a program, and pay a deposit reserve your spot.
- Drop your dog off at scheduled appointment with items listed below. Payment is due at this time in full.
- Receive updates via text/social media
- Visit every two weeks to receive personal training as well as spend time with your dog. This is by appointment only.
- Go home time!! You have a training session, receive a go home package with training equipment recommended to continue at home.
- Come back one week later for a follow up session to ensure a successful transition.
- Come back one month later to be sure everything has settled smoothly
- Additional follow up sessions are available at no additional fee if needed.
What you will need to bring with your dog:
- fresh bag of food
- Proof of vaccinations
- Proof of flea and tick preventative
- Collar with ID tag (just needs your phone number)